Saturday 21 January 2012

Day 4


We left Goondiwindi this morning, travelling along the Newell highway, through Moree, then onto Narrabri. The dominate crop along the way is sorghum. Tonight we are staying at the show grounds, our first "free camp" this trip, although we do have power & water, so not really any different to caravan parks.
Peter got up early this morning to take some sunrise photos, although there wasn't a spectacular sunrise,but this is one he took.



When we arrived here, I found there was something sticky on the floor near my side of the bed. Was very puzzled what it was, then realized it was coming from the storage area under the bed. There was a broken bottle of my Brown Brothers Moscato. When I packed them I thought I would put them in a plastic container just in case any broke. Good idea, but the container also broke, spilling the contents. Rule number 1- don't store the wine bottles horizontal and stacked on top of each other. As we were cleaning up the mess, Peter dropped a unopened can of lemonade, which split the can and of course, lemonade went everywhere. I just laughed. Peter said I now have something to write in the blog today.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Narrabri

No comments:

Post a Comment