Sunday 26 February 2012

Day 41 - Monday 27th February

Gae and Graham took us to Dangar Falls out of Armidale this morning. We had never been here before, despite having visited here several times.
On the way, we stopped at this lovely old church.







From there we went to the falls. Walking up to a viewing area, I got a bit of a fright, as out the corner of my eyes I saw something - it was a carpet snake only inches away from my foot. It just stayed there and looked at us.




So onto the falls we went, very conscious of where we were walking.

























Thankfully we didn't come across any more wildlife.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Uralla/Armidale

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh the great outdoors! I'm glad it was a carpet snake and not something more 'interactive'! Beautiful shots of the falls, by the way. Safe travels for the rest of your journey!

    ReplyDelete