Wednesday 24 July 2013

Day 26

Hi everyone

I did post a blog for day 26 on Tuesday night but I have no idea what happened to it. It said it posted successfully but can't find it anywhere. I guess it's somewhere " in the clouds". So I will try again.

We are still at Uralla and it was a cool 1 or 2 degrees again. These photos were taken about 8 am, with frost and ice on the ground , water trough, wood heap and car.









We had a relaxing day at home. Graham had to put some sheep into a pen so these are some photos of the sheep and buildings.





















Gae and Graham relaxing after a delicious baked dinner using some home grown lamb.




Hope this blog is more successful. The Internet service is a bit limited at Gae's so not sure if that was the problem.

Till next time
Cheerio and love from
Lesley and Peter.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment